Favorite beauty products inspired by Paris and used in Paris.
1. Starting a day with lifting and hydrating mask. Joanna Vargas kills the game.
2. Light face moisturizer. When in Paris, Dior is a no-brainer 🙂 I also love how this one smells.
3. I don’t use foundation unless its’s a night out or I have a big day. I really like this tint from Glossier. It gives great coverage but doesn’t look like you have anything on your skin. Great price point as well 😉
4. When I do a red lip, I don’t like putting too much make up on the eyes. So, a lil touch of eyeshadow it is.
5. I don’t usually use expensive mascara cause i have few drug-store favorites that work great. However, this Dior mascara is seriously amazing!
6. A touch of bronzer on the cheeks, I am obsessed with Kevin Aucoin.
7. Last but definitely not least, my new favorite shade of red (ruby red) from Oribe. Worth every penny. I love that it doesn’t run, perfect texture and doesn’t stain very easily. So, you can still give your loved one a kiss 🙂
8. One of my favorite perfumes is Jo Malone. For the fall/winter I love Oud/Bergamot smell.
p.s. I don’t paint my nails very often, I prefer clean nails. In Paris i tried ‘Deep Teal’ nail polish from Oribe. Loved it, definitely a keeper.
Voi-la, you are ready!